Whether you’re a resident of the Land of 10,000 lakes, or here for a quick visit, Minnesota has so many amazing sights to see! We’ve created a list of 8 incredible tours in Minnesota that allow you to sit back and relax while someone else leads you through the beauty and history of the state. Check out our list of 8 incredible tours in Minnesota that everyone must take, and start planning your next adventure!
1. Niagara Cave Tour. This breathtaking tour allows you to hike a mile underground, see beautiful cave formations, gaze at an underground waterfall, and so much more.
2. Amicus Adventure Sailing. Explore Lake Superior’s North Shore with Amicus tours. You can choose anything from day sails to family overnights — making memories that no one will forget.
3. Stillwater Trolley Tour. Experience the charm of Stillwater, located along the banks of the St. Croix River, with a 45 minute narrated tour. This tour takes you through the history of the city, beautiful views of the St. Croix River valley, lumber baron’s mansions, the historic Stillwater lift bridge, and much more!
4. North Woods Tour. North Woods Adventures offers several tour options, from traveling the old railroad lines to off roading through boulder passes. Each tour is excellent and will give you an experience you’ll never forget!
5. St. Paul Gangster Tour. This gangster tour will take you throughout St. Paul to the haunts of John Dillinger, Ma Barker, and Babyface Nelson –infamous gangsters that hid out in St. Paul during the 1930s.
6. Sunset Beach Kayak Tour. On this tour you’ll kayak or paddle board by the beach of Lake Pepin as the sun set’s on the Mississippi River — one of the most beautiful sight’s you’ll ever see.
7. Mystery Cave Tour. Check out unique cave formations, pools, linear passageways, and more as you learn about cave geology and explore the Mystery Cave.
8. Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours. These boat tours along the St. Croix Dalles are informative and relaxing, making for a perfect family outing.
Which of these tours do you hope to take?