Open for You — Safe & Sanitized Daily
We Continue to Treat Patients With Chronic Back & Neck Pain
Chiropractic is viewed as an essential healthcare service by most states across the country, and those providing this health service are currently allowed to operate in this state to treat individuals with chronic back and neck pain. Our team is closely monitoring the situation across the country, and if the situation changes, we will update our website and notify our patients.
Our primary focus is on providing a safe and sanitized environment to treat our patients. Our staff follows guidelines established by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in sanitizing our clinics multiple times daily. Team members also wash their hands after every patient.
Call our clinic if you have any additional questions.
Health Advice for Patients
Here are some tips to help you minimize the spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Get plenty of sleep so your body recovers each day
- Maintain at least 6 ft. from others when you go out
- Don’t gather in groups larger than 10 people
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- Take immune boosting supplements such these offered by HealthSource:
OMEGA-3 OPTIMIZE – Enhances white blood cells while reducing inflammation.
VITAMIN D – Produces antimicrobial proteins to kill viruses and bacteria.
IMMUNE – Provides antioxidant protection and strengthens immune function.
PROBIOTICS -Increases the production of natural antibodies.