Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2016
Mother’s Day is May 8th, and in case you need some gift inspiration for mom this year, we’ve put together a Mother’s Day Gift Guide for you and yours!
- Hailu Leather Wallet from FashionABLE: Mom will not only love this wallet for its fashion and functionality, but also for the brand and message it represents. FashionABLE seeks to purchase goods from women living in poverty in order to help their businesses grow and employ more women!
- Balloon Dot Battery Bank from Kate Spade: Let’s be honest, we all need to be able to get ahold of our moms, anytime, anywhere. Make sure mom always has cell phone battery power with this adorable balloon dot battery bank from Kate Spade!
- Baroque Pearl Bracelet from HinsonGayle: Every woman needs pearls in their wardrobe, and this baroque pearl bracelet is the perfect piece for mom. This gift will show mom that you think she’s just as classy and elegant as ever.
- Stitch Fix Gift Card: Stitch Fix is a monthly subscription service ($25/month) that matches mom with a personal stylist that will send her 5 pieces each month based on her style profile. If mom loves the pieces, the $25/month subscription fee is applied to the cost of purchasing the item(s)!
- FitBit Blaze: Give mom the latest and greatest from FitBit with the Blaze. It counts steps, tracks sleeps, keeps up with calories burned, gives cell phone alerts, measures heart rate, and more!
- Glass Kettle Teapot: If mom loves tea, this gift is for her! The tea infuser that hangs from a silicon string serves as the teabag in this glass kettle teapot, making it easy for mom to brew her favorite teas and see the process as it unfolds!
- Giant Gem Speaker from Ban.do: Show mom that she’s a real gem this Mother’s Day with this giant gem speaker from Ban.do. Now mom can take her tunes anywhere she goes!
- S’Well Water Bottle: Choose mom’s favorite color and get her this amazing water bottle that keeps drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12!